Please enter password.
Our consultants help:
- People who have problems with their bi, homosexual or other sexuality
- adolescents who have orientation problems with their sexuality and / or seek help with their coming out,
- Parents, relatives, friends, colleagues of lesbians, gays, bisexuals
in collaboration with other carriers:
- on HIV, AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases
- same-sex couples in conflict situations
with a first interview and assistance in finding further help.
Our consultation times:
- Tuesday 9-12 o'clock
- Wednesday 15-17 clock
- Thursday 9-12 o'clock
- Every 1st Monday of the month from 2 to 4 pm
- Every 1st Saturday of the month 10-12 o'clock
In addition, advice can also be arranged by appointment. It is possible to use advice by phone and mail. In a first conversation the concern and the further procedure are discussed.
We are a team of diploma social pedagogues. We advise confidentially, anonymously, and clients centered. We work together with other counseling centers in Neubrandenburg, in the district and in the state of MV.
- Iris Arndt, certified social worker / social worker (FH) and sex educator Ms. Arndt can be reached on Thursday from 9 to 12 o'clock in the advice center. Appointments can be arranged for Tuesday afternoon
- André Sandmann, Social Worker / Social Worker (FH) Mr. Sandmann is responsible for coordinating the work of the team and supporting volunteer work. He is responsible for the accompaniment of interns. Otherwise, his area of responsibility lies in advising and supervising multipliers. Furthermore, he is a cooperation partner in sex education counseling and qualification.
Contact: If you are interested or have questions, you can contact us personally during the consultation hours or send an email, INITIATIVE ROSA-LILA, Tilly-Schanzen-Strasse 17, 17033 Neubrandenburg, room 401/402. Accessible by bus 8 or 4, stop Woldegker Straße or by car direction A 20 / Oststadt or coming from there.