Please enter password.
Our consultants help:
- People who have problems being bi, homosexual or another sexuality
- adolescents who have problems orientating themselves with their sexuality and / or seeking help with coming out,
- Parents, relatives, friends or colleagues of lesbians, gays and bisexuals
in collaboration with other institutions:
- regarding HIV, AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases
- same-sex couples in conflict situations
- with questions about sexual Identity
- with an initial interview and assistance in finding further help.
Our personal consultation times:
Tuesday 1 pm-4 pm (please call or write for an appointment)
Wednesday 3 pm - 5 pm
Thursday 9 am-12 am
Additionally, advice can also be arranged by appointment. It is possible to receive advice by phone and mail.
In our first consultation the issue and the next steps will be discussed.
We are a team of diploma social workers. We consult confidentially, anonymously and clients oriented We work together with other counseling centers in Neubrandenburg, in the district and in the state of MV.
Iris Arndt, Diploma Social Worker (university of applied science) and sex educator. Ms. Arndt is available Thursdays between 9 am and 12am at our help desk. On Tuesdays theres a possibility to arrange appointments in the afternoon.
André Sandmann, Diploma Social Worker (university of applied science). Mr. Sandmann is responsible for coordination of responsibilities of the team and supports the volunteers. He is responsible to accompany trainees. Furthermore his area of responsibility is to consult and accompany multipliers. Additionally he is a cooperation partner for sexual consulting and qualification.
Furthermore there are cooperation partners which offer consultation independently. Trainees and volunteers offer first support. The consultancy is located in the 6th floor of the office building PHÖNIXEUM in the Feldstraße 3. You can reach it with the bus line 8 or 4, bus stop Woldegker Straße. By car from the direction of highway A20 /Oststadt.